Best Red Yeast Rice
- 1200 mg red yeast Rice powder
- Used for centuries in traditional Chinese diets
- Popular nutritional supplement
- Red Yeast Rice has been in the traditional Chinese diet for centuries
- Two capsules contain 1,200 milligrams of Red Yeast Rice Powder from the Chinese botanical Monascus purpureus
- Each lot of our Red Yeast Rice is lab tested to confirm it meets strict quality standards
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- Packaging may vary due to redesign, same great product ingredients
- INSPIRED BY NATURE: Used by Asian traditional herbalists for centuries and produced by fermenting red yeast with rice.
- PLUS ALA, COQ10, AND MILK THISTLE: Includes alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10 for free radical protection, as well as silymarin to support healthy liver function.*
- CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: CoQ10 is also known for its cardiovascular supporting properties.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Sundown Red Yeast Rice supplement is a great addition to your diet; Red Yeast Rice has been cherished for 1000s of years for its culinary usage and popularity in Chinese herbology; The red yeast rice powder in our capsules is naturally derived.
- Red Yeast Rice has been a part of the traditional Chinese diet for centuries and is now becoming increasingly popular as a potent dietary supplement; The use of Red Yeast Rice as a supplement has been recorded as far back as the Tang Dynasty in 800 AD.
- At Sundown, we care about your health; That's why we offer a full line of the best quality vitamins and supplements that are completely free of gluten, dairy, artificial flavors and GMOs to suit your individual needs and active lifestyle.
- ALL Sundown products are labeled Non-GMO.
- FOR YOUR GENERAL WELL-BEING: Our Red Yeast Rice extract is uniformly standardized to provide the full range of active constituents naturally occurring in red yeast rice. Each Herbal Actives formula is scientifically standardized to the highest level of active principles. It is gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
- MAXIMUM POTENCY: Each tablet is a revolutionary, extended-release system that provides rapid and sustained results. Providing the greatest concentration of active botanical principles, Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice maximizes the synergistic benefits of the whole extract.
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities maintain continuous adherence to cGMP compliance, superior standards, and are FDA and NSF registered.
- SERVING: 60 tablets provide 60 servings.
- ★ HIGH POTENCY – 1,200 milligrams each Serving of pure extract of Monascus Purpureus.
- ★ HIGH PURITY – No Fermentation byproduct Citrinin which is found in some RYR brands.
- ★ CITRININ FREE – Stringently screened using LC-MS/MS to under 1ppm
- ★ RELIABLE – Made in a GMP Certified Facility in America and third party safety tested for purity.
- ★ 120 Vegetarian Capsules – 60 Days Supply
- Red Yeast Rice is a traditional Chinese medicine that has been purported to lower cholesterol.
- Red Yeast Rice is used to lower cholesterol, improve blood circulation, and improve digestion.1200 Mg Per Serving of Two Capsules,
- Just 2 capsules of Pure Naturals Red Yeast Rice capsule provide 1200mg dose of Red Yeast Rice for cardiovascular health and overall well-being
- Pure Naturals Red Yeast Rice is completely free of Preservatives, Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener. It contains no Sugar, Starch, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Gluten or Wheat.
- Our Red Yeast Rice is made in the USA at a GMP certified facility, so you can be certain you're getting only the finest supplement when you choose Pure Naturals
- We are the manufacturer and the only authorized seller of this product.
- This product has been made with the highest quality ingredients available.
- Over 40 years in business and 19 million customers served.
- No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
- ✓ HIGH STRENGTH, PREMIUM FORMULATION - Just one daily serving provides 1200mg of red yeast rice. Plus our premium formulation includes the cardiovascular powerhouses CoQ10 and Niacin. Why choose an inferior formulation? Our proprietary formulation offers potent ingredients to support cardiovascular health and lower cholesterol levels.
- ✓ 30% MORE PER BOTTLE - Our supplement offers 120 vegan Red Yeast Rice 1200mg capsules per bottle which is on average 30% more than our competitors! Our group is one of the largest supplement manufacturers in the USA. We benefit from being able to buy ingredients in bulk and in turn pass those savings directly to you. Why pay more for less?
- ✓ SUPPORT FOR A HEALTHY HEART - Red yeast rice contains naturally occurring compounds, such as monocaulins, which are believed to support healthier cholesterol levels (lowering cholesterol) as they block the production of cholesterol in the liver.
- ✓ EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY - Not all Red Yeast Rice extract supplements are created the same. Purely Holistic offers a red yeast rice supplement that is both non-irradiated and free of harmful by-products such as Citrinin. We use an UPLC-MS method of screening to ensure all impurities and contaminants are removed successfully. This rigorous testing and screening allows us to offer you a purer dietary supplement.
- ✓ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST - Purely Holistic’s Red Yeast Rice with coq10 is an all vegan, gluten and dairy free formulation, in an easy to swallow, taste-free capsule. All our products are made at our own facility in the US and have been lab verified for potency and purity. All our products are covered by our 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you don’t feel an improvement claim a full refund with no questions asked.
- A unique, botanical ingredient
- Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Sodium Free, NO FD & C Synthetic Dyes
- Contains Microalgae, a powerful antioxidant that helps the body neutralize free radicals
- May be used as part of your cholesterol management program
- Produced from traditional fermentation of Monascus Purpureus Went
- Citrinin Free
- Gluten Free. Store at 15-30C (59-86F)
- No Fillers- the only ingredients are red yeast rice and the capsule!
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Contains Phytosterols which help reduce the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed
- Contains Microalgae, a powerful antioxidant that helps the body neutralize free radicals
- Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg. per Serving
- Weider Red Yeast Rice Plus is the perfect addition to support your heart healthy goals!
- Red Yeast Rice is a natural product
- Now with clinically-proven Phytosterols for improved efficacy and greater results.
- Marine Phytoplankton helps absorb nutrients
- Weider Red Yeast Rice Plus with Phytosterols 1200 mg per 2 Tablets - 240 Tablets
- CONCENTRATED 10:1 EXTRACT: Red yeast rice is a natural product that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists since approximately 800 A.D.
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT: Produced by fermenting red yeast with white rice, red yeast rice is commonly used in cooking applications to enhance the color and flavor of foods.
- QUALITY TESTED: Carefully produced to avoid the presence of citrinin, an unwanted by-product of the fermentation process.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation)
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- US Lab Tested Premium Formula
- Suggested use as a dietary supplement
- Used while cooking for enhancing color and flavor of foods
- Suggested Use 1 to 2 times daily with food. This product is not to be used by anyone under 20 years of age
- Is made with Cellulose and magnesium stearate
- Contains silica
- Ancient to Modern: Red Yeast Rice has been used for centuries to help support cardiovascular health
- Added Support: Includes CoQ10 and Niacin (Vitamin B-3) for added cardio and heart health support
- Exceptional Quality: Non-irradiated and screened for Citrinin using UPLC-MS
- Trusted Brand: Created in our own facility and lab verified for purity and potency
- Customers Say: "A friend recommended this, specifically with the niacin...happy with the results..."
- RED YEAST RICE: Helps maintain already normal cholesterol levels*
- PLUS CoQ10: Enhances antioxidant activity*
- NATURALLY OCCURRING: Contains naturally occurring monacolins
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients – without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, fish, or shellfish.
- Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Function and Cholesterol Levels
- Supports Improved Immune Health, and Digestive Health
- Promotes general Well Being
- BEST VALUE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for 30 days, each bottle contains 180 Capsules with 1800 MG per serving of two capsules If you are dissatisfied with our complex you have 30 days to return it for a full refund.
- Made in USA, strictly following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) - (1 Bottle)
Why Red Yeast Rice
This fermented yeast product, most known for it’s benefits in lowering cholesterol, has been shown to also improve circulation and digestion. This dietary supplement comes in easy to take oral supplements.
Red Yeast Rice, or RYR, is the product of fermenting Monascus purpureus with white rice. The reddish rice contains a naturally occurring compound called monacolins which have been found to block the production of cholesterol. This action closely resembles that action of a statin. It also contains naturally occurring plant compounds like phytosterols and isoflavones also benefiting cholesterol levels. Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) is a bright, reddish purple, fermented rice that is cultivated with a specific type of mold, which is where it gets its color. It is part of Asian diets, and in Japanese, it is referred to as “koji”. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries, as far back as the Tang Dynasty in 800 AD.
It was taken to aid in digestion, revitalize the blood, and invigorate the body. It is believed to contain a substance that helps support normal cholesterol levels in the body.
Why Take RYR?
Red yeast rice may be effective in people who do not respond to prescription statins and side effects seen in patients treated only with lovastatin may be potentially be diminished because of the lower amount of lovastatin in typical dosages of red yeast rice. (1, 8, 9)
The beneficial effects come from two high levels of active compounds monascin (MS) and ankaflavin (AK). They are the yellow pigment metabolites naturally produced from fermentation. Although monacolin K is the most commonly used effective compound to regulate metabolic syndrome in history, it carries with it some side effects. However, MS and AK have no side effects and even boast better outcomes than monacolin K. (10)
This latest study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine followed 62 patients who had tried taking prescription statins, such as Lipitor or Zocor, but complained it left them with severe muscle pains.
In the study, all of the patients received counseling on nutrition and exercise. Additionally, half of the participants also took 1,800 mg of red yeast rice supplements every day. After 12 weeks, those taking the supplements saw LDL, the “bad cholesterol,” drop by a remarkable 27 percent. Those who did not take the red yeast rice supplements saw their LDL drop by only 6 percent. Only two patents on the supplements reported those persistent muscle pains.
Research published last year in the American Journal of Cardiology showed that heart attack patients in China who took a red yeast rice supplement daily were 45 percent less likely to have another attack within five years.
Asia, and Chinese communities in North America use red yeast rice in powdered form as a food coloring for fish, alcoholic beverages, and cheese.
Possible interactions include:
- Alcohol. Don’t drink alcohol if you are taking red yeast rice. The combination might increase the risk of liver damage.
- Cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune). Taking this immunosuppressive drug with red yeast rice might increase the risk of myopathy.
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) inhibitors. Taking red yeast rice with drugs, such as erythromycin, that inhibit this enzyme might increase the risk of harmful red yeast rice side effects.
- Grapefruit. Drinking grapefruit juice and taking red yeast rice might increase the risk of the supplement’s harmful side effects.
- Gemfibrozil (Lopid). Taking this cholesterol drug with red yeast rice might increase the risk of myopathy.
- Hepatotoxic drugs, herbs and supplements. Red yeast rice might contain monacolin K, which can cause liver damage in some people. Taking red yeast rice with these types of drugs, herbs and supplements could increase the risk of liver damage.
- Niacin. Taking red yeast rice with high-dose niacin might increase the risk of myopathy.
- St. John’s wort. Taking this supplement with red yeast rice might reduce the effectiveness of red yeast rice.
- Statin. Taking red yeast rice with other statins might increase the risk of harmful side effects.
Real Supplements gives you the best Red Yeast Rice on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-07-09.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.