- 1 L-Ornithine
- 1.1 Best L-Ornithine
- 1.2 Top 10 Health Benefits of L-ornithine
- 1.2.1 1. Supports urea cycle in the liver
- 1.2.2 2. Looks after skin repair process
- 1.2.3 3. Helps in relieving stress
- 1.2.4 4. Role in wound healing
- 1.2.5 5. Manages fatigue
- 1.2.6 6. Helps recover from alcohol hangover
- 1.2.7 7. Supports physical form
- 1.2.8 8. Anxiety reliving effect
- 1.2.9 9. Improves patients with hepatic encephalopathy
- 1.2.10 10. Important precursors for body functions
L–ornithine is an amino acid that is primarily used in the urea cycle, which eliminates excess nitrogen from the body. It isn’t an essential amino acid in humans, meaning that it can be synthesized in the body. The primary use of L-ornithine in health supplements is to support athletic performance. It is also used to support liver functioning, healthy wound recovery, and stress management.
- Ornithine is a non-essential amino acid that plays a central role in the urea cycle, functioning along with Arginine and Citrulline to rid the body of ammonia, a byproduct of protein metabolism.
- Ornithine can also be converted into other amino acids, such as citrulline, proline, and glutamate, as well as creatine, an important muscular energy source.
- Soy Free, Vegan, Nut Free, Non-GMO, Egg Free
- High Quality L-Ornithine
- 180 Easy To Swallow Capsules Per Bottle
- 500mg of L-Ornithine Per Capsule
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- VITAL BUILDING BLOCKS: L-Ornithine provides the body with Amino Acid Support for Protein Synthesis*
- BEST QUICK-RELEASE CAPSULES: Delivers 1500mg from Free Form L Ornithine HCL for optimal absorption!
- FEEL THE POWER: Ornithine works with Amino Acids to help Protein Metabolism + Athletic Performance*
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURED: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON GMO
- DOCTOR’S BEST PURE L-ORNITHINE POWDER – L-Ornithine is an amino acid that helps in the formation of citrulline, proline, and glutamic acid, three amino acids that help supply energy to every cell in the body.*
- SUPPORT ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE – L-Ornithine is an amino acid that helps support athletic performance and helps lower exercise-induced fatigue, especially when combined with other amino acids.* L-Ornithine is a metabolite of L-Arginine in the citric acid cycle. L-Ornithine is naturally occurring and can be found in dairy, meat and fish in very small amounts. L-Ornithine plays a role in the energy systems of the body. The conversion of L-Ornithine into L-Citrulline also lowers circulating ammonia content (elevated ammonia levels can be an effect of exhaustive exercise and fatigue). L-Ornithine
- BENEFITS TO YOUR BODY - Pure L-Ornithine Powder is essential to your active lifestyle. The health benefits of L-Ornithine Powder are best for athletic performance, central nervous system fatigue and supports healthy sleep.
- DOCTOR’S BEST PURE L-ORNITHINE POWDER - is unflavored and can be combined with water, protein-shakes, or your favorite sports performance drink.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian
- GMP Certified
- Supports Protein Metabolism
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- PROTEIN METABOLISM/UREA DETOX*: Two complementary amino acids that are popular with athletes and other active individuals.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Made without Gluten, Egg Free, Nut Free, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Kosher Contains Gelatin, Halal
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- ✔ FEEL THE POWER: Ornithine works with amino acids to help protein metabolism plus athletic performance. Ornithine is a non-essential amino acid that plays a central role in the urea cycle, functioning along with Arginine and Citrulline to rid the body of ammonia, a byproduct of protein metabolism.
- ✔ ALL NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS: Enjoy the benefits of our supplement's which is found by Dr. Hulda Clark, and our product without
- ✔ SUGGESTED USE: Take up to 8 capsules before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Start with 1 to 3 capsules and take more as needed. WARNING! If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reaction occurs immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. If seal under pack is damaged or missing do not use.
- ✔ FEATURES: Basically Ornithine is used for improving athletic performance, reducing glutamine poisoning in the treatment of a brain condition due to liver disease (hepatic encephalopathy), and for wound healing.
- ✔ Safety Information: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you have ulcers, gallstones or are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care provider prior to taking this product.
- Clean & Pure Powder. No Fillers.
- Factory Sealed Foil Zip Pouch.
- Lab Tested for Verification & Guaranteed Purity.
- Combines 2 Essential Amino Acids: L-Arginine and L-Ornithine
- Popular With Athletes & Other Active Individuals
- 750mg of L-Arginine + L-Ornithine Per Serving (180 Servings)
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- MAY ELIMINATE TOXINS FROM THE BODY Both of the amino acids in this amino acid supplement are designed to detoxify the body to give your immune system a boost
- AIDS IN PROTEIN ABSORPTION These capsules are the best amino acids supplements for helping your body take in more protein from your meals or supplements for your muscles to use
- MAY BOOST YOUR WORKOUTS These amino acids supplements may give your muscles the amino acids they need in order to improve your workouts while letting your muscles go longer without experiencing fatigue
- SUITABLE FOR MOST DIETS These L-arginine supplements contain no fish, milk, soy, wheat, egg, gluten, tree nuts, corn or shellfish
- MADE IN AMERICA Each one of the capsules in the l arginine bulk supplements are made in GMP certified facilities in the United States
- Structural Support: Amino acids are the building blocks for all body proteins-structural proteins that build muscle, connective tissues, bones and other structures, and functional proteins in the form of thousands of metabolically active enzymes.*
- Overall Health: Supplemental dietary ornithine can serve as a precursor of arginine. Both ornithine and arginine can support normal tissue health, already normal blood sugar metabolism and proper hormone secretion.*
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Dietary supplement formulated to provide valuable support in filling important nutrient gaps in adults.*
- Douglas Laboratories researches, develops and manufactures the right suite of rigorously designed, science-based, healthy aging supplements. With a 60-year heritage of innovating and designing nutritional products, we push the potential of active individuals to continually perform at their personal best. | *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supports Protein Synthesis
- Supports Muscle Recovery
- Arginine Ornithin Lysine supplement
- L-Arginine 1447 mg, L-Ornithine 900 mg, L-Lysine 1200 mg per 4 Tablets - 120 Tablets per bottle
- All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world -- Proudly Made in USA -- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- L-ARGININE: L-Arginine is an amino acid that is utilized in the formation of protein as well as in the synthesis of creatine which is a bioactive compound involved in the transferring of energy in muscles
- L-ORNITHINE: L-Ornithine is an intermediate compound that is involved in the process of synthesizing L-Arginine in the body
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: These vegetable capsules provide Free Form L-Arginine and L-Ornithine to promote ideal assimilation and optimal absorption
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: These vegetable capsules are KOF-K Kosher certified, are non-GMO and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors
- POWERFUL COMBINATION OF ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS: L-Arginine & L-Ornithine Caps deliver two essential amino acids in just one capsule. Taking a combination of ornithine and arginine helps in improving blood flow, stimulates the immune system and increases strength.
- SUPPORTS LEAN BODY MASS BUILDING: L-arginine support protein synthesis within the body while L-ornithine does not, a combination of both these amino acids perform their individual role in metabolic activities by ensuring health, improving lean muscle mass and reducing fats.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM: L-Arginine plays an important role in maintaining immune function. It activates the iNOS enzyme synthesis and metabolizes into Nitric Oxide that speeds up the circulation process and boost the immune activities.
- DETOXIFIES AMMONIA: Arginine and ornithine are involved in the major steps of Ammonia detoxification from the body. Supplementing the combination of these amino acids also reduced the risk of many disorders caused due to high levels of ammonia.
- TWINLAB CERTIFIED- SAFE AND RELIABLE: We believe in delivering pure and natural supplements, that passes a stringent process of testing and documentation and safe to use as an effective dietary supplement. Our formula is free from chemicals, artificial excipients sweeteners and preservatives. We assure you with satisfactory results and offer money back if you are not satisfied.
- Allergy Research Group
- Clean & Pure Powder. No Fillers.
- Factory Sealed Foil Zip Pouch.
- Lab Tested for Verification & Guaranteed Purity.
- HOW L-ARGININE WORKS - L-Arginine is important for its ability to improve blood flow and circulation. In the body, L-Arginine is converted into nitric oxide, which causes blood vessels to open wider.
- BIG BENEFITS - L-Arginine is known to improve immune function, fertility, detoxification, and brain power. It also helps usher glucose into cells to be used for growth and energy output which can enhance physical performance, stamina, and strength.
- HEALTH BOOST FROM VITAMIN B6 - Vitamin B6 plays an important role in strengthing the immune system, boosting metabolism, balancing hormones, and even promotes skin care.
- USES OF L-ORNITHINE - The primary purpose of L-ornithine in health supplements is to support athletic performance. It is also used to support liver functioning, healthy wound recovery, and stress management.
- CONSISTENCY OF THE FORMULA - Our manufacturing plant is NSF-GMP certified to ensure the best, consistent product formulations, with quality inspection at each stage of manufacturing to ensure our products remain uniform from batch to batch so you know it works the same each dose, but as we use natural ingredients, color variations may exist from batch to batch.
- Promotes ammonia detoxification, a performance-reducing end product of protein metabolism
- Supports protein synthesis, nitric oxide production* & Ammonia detoxification*
- Jarrow Formulas Arginine + Ornithine promotes ammonia detoxification, a performance-reducing end product of protein metabolism.*
- Mental focus & energy
- Build lean muscle
- Promote liver health & function
- Lab-tested for quality and purity.
- Contains 500 mg of free-form L-Ornithine
- Healthy protein metabolism
- 50 vegetable capsules, 50 servings
- Soy-free, gluten-free, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified, vegan
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of Corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
Top 10 Health Benefits of L-ornithine
L-ornithine is an amino acid that is primarily used in the urea cycle, which eliminates excess nitrogen from the body. It isn’t an essential amino acid in humans, meaning that it can be synthesized in the body. The primary use of L-ornithine in health supplements is to support athletic performance. It is also used to support liver functioning, healthy wound recovery, and stress management. L-ornithine is a non-essential amino acid that is present in the body and is widely known for its detoxification effect. Ornithine, like other body nutrients and substances, supports a lot of bodily function and helps in relieving many stressful conditions. The multiple ways in which it ensures good health are as follows:
1. Supports urea cycle in the liver
Ornithine, citrulline, and arginine are the three amino acids that play their essential roles in the urea cycle. These nutrients help in speeding up the ammonia removal pathway. There are some rare genetic diseases that disturb the urea cycle. The L-ornithine supplements facilitate the process in such patients.
2. Looks after skin repair process
The damaged skin heals slowly but ornithine supplement helps in quick skin repair and healing. A study supports the use of L-ornithine in a burn-injured patient. The supplement offered better clinical recovery.
3. Helps in relieving stress
Many studies are conducted on revealing the effect of L-ornithine on reducing the stress and improving sleeping patterns. The results for stress reduction were positive. It also showed that the nutrient reduces body cortisol hormone levels and improves insomnia as well.
4. Role in wound healing
An experiment was conducted on laboratory animals and they were given ornithine supplements. The results showed that it enhanced wound healing along collagen production. This study was published in “Journal of Surgical Research” in August 2002.
5. Manages fatigue
The non-essential amino acid ornithine is converted by the kidneys into arginine. Arginine is known for its healthy effect on nitric oxide-dependent dilation of the blood vessels and improved blood flow. All of this helps in reducing body fatigue, especially the one experienced after exercise.
6. Helps recover from alcohol hangover
The toxic substance ammonia is detoxified in the liver. The ornithine nutrient supports this role which is why it is thought that excessive intake of alcohol and its hangover effect can be reversed by ornithine supplementation.
7. Supports physical form
Arginine, the by-product of ornithine, once again rules the discussion when it comes to the effect of the amino acids on enhancing endurance and physical fitness. The ‘Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness’, talks about a study in which the participants were given ornithine and arginine supplements. This showed that the participants experienced increased strength and lean body mass in accelerated time frame while performing strength training programs.
8. Anxiety reliving effect
As this supplement can move through the blood-brain barrier, it is known that it helps in alleviating anxiety in the user.
9. Improves patients with hepatic encephalopathy
Hepatic encephalopathy is a reversible neurocognitive impairment caused by the accumulation of the nitrogenous substances. Ammonia builds up in the body and crosses the brain to inhibit its functioning. Adding ornithine to diet supports the detoxification process in the liver and reverses this condition.
10. Important precursors for body functions
Ornithine is a known precursor for glutamic acid and proline. Glutamic acid is known for its neurotransmitting effect while proline facilitates the breakdown of protein for cellular use.
Real Supplements gives you the best L-Ornithine on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-07-09.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.