- 1 Ascorbic Acid
- 1.1 Best Ascorbic Acid
- 1.2 What are the Benefits of Ascorbic Acid?
- 1.3 10 benefits of ascorbic acid/vitamin C
- 1.3.1 1. Treats the common cold
- 1.3.2 2. Lowers blood pressure
- 1.3.3 3. Reduces cancer risk
- 1.3.4 4. Boosted immunity
- 1.3.5 5. Speeds up healing
- 1.3.6 6. Prevents cardiovascular disease
- 1.3.7 7. Improves mood
- 1.3.8 8. Prevents stroke
- 1.3.9 9. Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
- 1.3.10 10. Regulates Vasodilation
- Treats the common cold
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces cancer risk
- Boosted immunity
- Speeds up healing
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
- Improves mood
- Prevents stroke
- Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
- Regulates Vasodilation
Best Ascorbic Acid
- Pure Ascorbic Acid Supplement (Vitamin C Supplement), 1KG (35 Ounce), Water Soluble, No GMOs.
- Rich in Antioxidant, Promote Immune Function and Energy, Premium Vitamin C Immune Support Powder.
- No GMOs, No Irradiation, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Irradiation and No Gluten.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
- VITAMIN C POWDER // Also known as Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C powder is a great way to boost your immune system.
- EASY TO MIX // Vitamin C powder dissolves easily into any beverage.
- 100% SATISFACTION // We guarantee your complete satisfaction with our product or your money back. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our customer support team will their best to assist you.
- Fortify the immune system*
- Support healthy tissue, cartilage, and joints*
- Help support healthy metabolism*
- Contribute to healthy bones and teeth*
- Support cardiovascular health*
- Natural preservative found in citrus fruits, melons, and berries
- Used to prevent cut fruits and vegetables from browning
- Used to prevent oxidation in green vegetables to maintain their color
- ✡ Highest Quality Assured by Strict Orthodox Union Certification Standards
- Perfect for Molecular Gastronomy and Modernist Cooking applications
- Ascorbic Acid
- Pure Powder
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- 99+ percent Pure l-ascorbic acid, chemical formula: c6h8o6, a form of Vitamins C
- Manufactured by an FDA registered facility, Meets United States pharmacopeia specifications, food grade BP2012/USP36 bioactive, non-gmo
- Packaged in a heavy-duty 5 mil/120um light resistant, PE/aluminum/nylon resealable bag - flexible & strong
- Synonyms: Vitamins C, ascorvit, vitamin C, acorbate, ascorbutina, catavin C, cevex, secorbate, 3-keto-l-gulofuranolactone; 3-oxo-l-gulofuranolactone
- White crystalline powder / 80 mesh / 177 micron
- Highly soluble form of vitamin C provides antioxidant protection to the immune system
- Maintains and develops healthy bones and tissue, and plays important roles in many biochemical reactions
- Made without gluten and GMOs
What are the Benefits of Ascorbic Acid?
Vitamin C helps to repair and regenerate tissues, protect against heart disease, help with the absorption of iron, prevent scurvy, and decrease LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides. Vitamin C may help protect against a variety of cancers by combating free radicals and helping neutralize the effects of nitrites (preservatives found in some packaged foods that may raise the risk of certain forms of cancer). Supplemental vitamin C may also lessen the duration and symptoms of a common cold, help delay or prevent cataracts, and support healthy immune function.
10 benefits of ascorbic acid/vitamin C
1. Treats the common cold
Vitamin C is one of the best boosters of the immune system. Increased vitamin C consumption increases the body’s resistance to infection, viruses, and even the common cold. This vitamin also aids in the absorption of iron, which also fights off infection and fatigue.
2. Lowers blood pressure
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is one of the greatest risk factors in developing cardiovascular disease. Regular intake of vitamin C can help lower blood pressure.
3. Reduces cancer risk
Studies show that regular consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as vitamin C supplements, is correlated with a decreased risk in many types of cancer. Risk for lung, mouth, throat, colon, rectal, stomach, and esophageal cancer has been shown to decrease due to increased vitamin C intake.
4. Boosted immunity
Vitamin C helps stimulate white blood cells, thus boosting immunity to viruses, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens.
5. Speeds up healing
Like vitamin K, vitamin C speeds up the healing process for big and small wounds alike. By facilitating the growth of connective tissues, increasing your intake of vitamin C will help your body recover from injury faster.
6. Prevents cardiovascular disease
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects the body from harmful free radicals. As it also lowers blood pressure, this vitamin is essential in making sure your heart is strong and healthy.
7. Improves mood
Recent studies have shown a link to increased vitamin C intake and a reduction in stress. Vitamin C consumption causes the body to decrease the production of stress hormones, thus resulting in fewer mood swings.
8. Prevents stroke
High blood pressure and heart disease are two common causes of stroke. Free radicals, too, can cause issues that eventually lead up to stroke. By incorporating vitamin C-rich fruits, vegetables, and supplements into your diet, you can considerably lower your risk of stroke.
9. Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
Lead toxicity is a dangerous condition found usually in children, particularly in urban and low-income environments. Prolonged lead exposure can lead to abnormal development, learning disabilities, and decreased IQ; in adults, lead poisoning can increase blood pressure and cause renal damage. Vitamin C is known to reduce the amount of lead in the bloodstream.
10. Regulates Vasodilation
Regular intake of vitamin C results in proper dilation of the blood vessels. By regulating this dilation, high blood pressure and high cholesterol are alleviated.
Ascorbic acid is abundant in vegetables and fruits. It is a water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, it helps the body form and to maintain healthy connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.
Real Supplements gives you the best Ascorbic acid on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-07-08.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.